A curated hub of web dev podcasts
with an emphasis on the front end and Jamstack.
- The Stack Overflow PodcastOne weird trick for teaching users your software
- JS PartyFrom WebGL to WebGPU
- The ChangelogHare aims to be a 100 year language
- The CSS Podcast78: Season 4 wrap!
- Modern WebModern Web Podcast S11E13- Unlock the Power of DivOps Engineering with Ben Ilegbodu and Jonathan Creamer
- Svelte RadioSlicing Svelte with Sam Littlefair and Prismic
- CodeNewbie PodcastS26:E6 - Embracing Rest for Productivity (Ronesha Dennis)
- PodRocketVite 5 with Bjorn Lu
- The Stack Overflow PodcastAre LLMs the end of computer programming (as we know it)?
- The ChangelogLeaked GPT prompts & Firefox on the brink
- PodRocketNext.js 14 with Tim Neutkens
- The ChangelogThe state of the 2023 tech market
- The Stack Overflow PodcastWill developers return to hostile offices?
- The ChangelogGleaming the KubeCon
- JS PartyArt of the state machine
- PodRocketDeno and Fresh with Luca Casonato
- Compressed.fm160 | Water Cooler Talk and Live Q&A
- Purrfect.dev3.23 Angular.dev with Emma Twersky
- Svelte RadioMelting UIs with Thomas G. Lopes