Chris Allen and Julie Moronuki joined the show to talk about Haskell, their book “Haskell Programming”, learning to program, their book writing process, and more.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Toptal – Join the best, or hire the best engineers and designers! Email Adam (firstname.lastname@example.org) for a personal introduction to our friends at Toptal.
- Linode Professional Services – Let Linode’s Professional Services team be your Sysadmin. Use promo code
changelog20for a $20 credit!
- Opbeat for Node.js – Opbeat has opened up support for Node.js Application Performance Monitoring and they’re accepting beta signups right now!
- Pulse – Realtime cloud and infrastructure monitoring with visualization and alerting so you can monitor your blind spots.
- Chris Allen – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Julie Moronuki – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- zmanian (Zaki Manian)
- Podcast suggestion: Chris Allen and Julie Moronuki’s Haskell Book · Issue #384 · thechangelog/ping
- How to Learn Haskell in Less Than 5 Years
- Modeling Data in Haskell for Beginners
- Haskell Programming Book
- SuperGinBaby | All of my systems come to naught.
- Haskell Stack Mega-Tutorial
- Yuri the trainer who trains - YouTube
- bitemyapp/learnhaskell: Learn Haskell
- An introduction to LaTeX
- ML (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Haskell (programming language) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Purescript · Issue #392 · thechangelog/ping
- Hour of Code | Khan Academy
- Argumatronic - Teaching a 10-year-old Haskell: Day One
- Rudolf Carnap - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Armadillidiidae - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Grace Hopper - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Simon Peyton Jones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Haskell Language
- Home - The Haskell Tool Stack