If you want to know what’s happening with your errors, track them with Sentry. Sentry is open-source error tracking that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real time. Cut your time on error resolution from five hours to five minutes. It works with any language and integrates with dozens of other services. Syntax listeners can get two months for free by visiting Sentry.io and using the coupon code “tastytreat”.Show Notes
05:11 - Temporal Now
- You can get now
07:58 - Temporal Instants
- A Temporal.Instant represents a fixed point in time, without regard to calendar or location.
- Most common way to show it is nanoseconds since unix epoch.
- Can be formatted a few different ways.
09:59 - Calendar
- Support for different types of calendars
11:43 - Durations
- There are .from and .add and subtract() methods
12:47 - Other interesting parts
- Temporal.YearMonth - represents a ym = new Temporal.YearMonth(2019, 6) // => 2019-06
14:51 - Polyfill (unstable)Links
- Fixing JavaScrip Date - Maggie Pint