03:24 - Functional Programming vs OOP06:28 - Prototypal inheritance20:34 - Higher order functions25:54 - Callback functions27:10 - Closures27:46 - Scope + Context31:12 - Iterators & Generators34:26 - Rendering engine37:54 - Call Stack40:33 - Event loop43:39 - Throttle and debounce46:21 - Asynchronous programming52:09 - Hoisting54:44 - Primitive vs reference56:59 - Debugging58:48 - Shoutouts
- Functional Programming vs OOP
- Lydia Halle’s blog post on the prototype chain
- Practical Object Oriented Design in Ruby
- Ali's What is Functional Programming?
- What Tamagotchis Can Teach You About ES6 Generators - Jenn Creighton
- CodeNewbie: How do Browsers Work?
- What the heck is the event loop anyway? - Philip Roberts
- Throttling and debouncing
- Debugging Episode