John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Manfred Steyer @ManfredSteyer
Brought to you by
Actionable error, crash and performance monitoring. Raygun gives you visibility into how users are really experiencing your software. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues with greater speed and accuracy.
- Manfred's angular workshops
- VS Code
- Visual Studio Live Share
- What is a monorepo?
- Nx tools
- Selecting Monorepo tools
- .NET dotnet
- Design Systems by Emma Bostian
- Azure Static Web Apps
- Micro Frontend
- Manfred Steyer video on Micro Frontend
- Webpack 5 and Module Federation
- Conway’s law: in brief, s/w boundaries tend to mirror the development team boundaries
- Micro Frontends with Webpack Module Federation and Angular
- Architecture with Angular and Nx Monorepos
- eBook about Enterprise Angular
- Angular Architecture Workshop
- 01:12 Guest introductions
- 04:39 What does enterprise mean to you?
- 07:00 What are the pitfalls of mono repos?
- 11:25 Why do I need special tooling?
- 13:37 Sponsor: Raygun
- 14:12 Tracking changes and version control
- 30:22 Micro Front End concepts
- 34:32 How do you link together multiple repos?
- 36:00 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 37:03 Who is monorepo for?
- 44:28 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.