Recording date: 09/08/2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Evyatar Alush @evyataral
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Episode 188: Wearing a Vest is In Style, with Evyatar Alush
- Form Validation Done Right, by Ward Bell at ngConf 2022
- Angular AsyncValidator
- Vest on GitHub
- Squiggly Be Gone ! New feature in VS Code Peacock
- Vest news, from InfoQ
- Vest and Svelte
- Vest and React
- Emoji Picker React
- Evyatar Alush on GitHub
- VS Code Peacock extension
- Don't be scared to put yourself out there
- 00:44 Be our vest
- 01:47 Guest introduction
- 02:09 What is the Vest framework?
- 04:21 What is unique about Vest?
- 10:29 Sponsor: Narwhal
- 11:08 What are some issues people run into with Vest?
- 14:12 What is DX?
- 19:30 When should you use Vest?
- 22:35 Should we be validating on the server?
- 27:37 How have you used Vest?
- 29:21 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 30:24 What is the future of Vest?
- 33:34 What are you working on these days?
- 37:24 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.