Recording date: Mar 19, 2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Evyatar Alush @evyataral
Brought to you by
- Evyatar Alush on the Web
- Vest on GitHub
- Unit Testing
- HTML form element
- Your first HTML form
- Discord server
- 00:47 Dan's short story about shorts
- 02:34 Guest introduction
- 03:22 What is the Vest validations framework?
- 08:29 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 09:30 What are some of the main features of Vest?
- 12:44 How would someone do an async validation?
- 15:14 How do you see the results?
- 19:14 What prompted you to build Vest?
- 20:48 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 21:56 How do you enforce conditional validations?
- 27:12 How would you use Vest in an asynchronous scenario?
- 30:07 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.