Recording date: April 7, 2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Anthony Guiliano @A_Giuliano
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Web Rush episode 148 - Resuable Architecture and Stencil
- Web Components
- Adam Bradley , co-creator of Stencil and Ionic
- Stencil First Component (Docs)
- Lit web component project
- Avoiding a Litany of Mistakes that Design Systems Fix
- Stencil FAQ
- Integrate StencilJS with Web Frameworks like Angular, React, Vue
- Storybook on Web Rush
- React Context
- Web Component Interoperability with Major Frameworks
- Using Stencil in Monorepos
- [Video versionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9NaM4_CdmQ
- 02:59 Guest introduction
- 04:12 What is Stencil?
- 06:00 What makes Stencil different?
- 08:31 Sponsor: Narwhal
- 08:59 Creating your first component
- 13:14 Why use Stencil?
- 17:42 What is a design system?
- 18:40 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 19:43 When is the right place to choose Stencil?
- 26:53 Why would I integrate Stencil?
- 30:40 How does Stencil manage state?
- 33:58 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.