Recording date: 01/06/2022
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Meredydd Luff @Meredydd
Brought to you by
- Phoenix framework
- 6 Ways to Run Python in the Web Browser
- 01:11 Guest introduction
- 01:59 How did you get started with Anvil?
- 09:28 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 10:34 What's the elevator pitch for Anvil?
- 12:32 Am I writing logic in multiple places?
- 18:29 Are you implementing another framework or what's happening?
- 23:46 Can I use just Python in a project?
- 25:42 What do you think of Blazer?
- 29:33 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 30:38 How does Python work in the browser?
- 32:55 Options for running Python in the browser
- 38:52 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.