Recording date: Sep 16, 2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Emma Twersky @Twerske
Brought to you by
- Angular.js in 60-ish minutes by Dan Wahlin
- Angular CDK
- Reasons why Carousels may not be accessible
- Core Web Vitals
- Localizing Angular
- Billy Eilish on Disney+
- Understanding the Four Principles of Accessibility
- Otter AI
- Riverside.fm for recording
- Aria in HTML for Accessibility
- 01:39 Angular (ish)
- 02:46 Guest introduction
- 04:03 What is Angular?
- 05:34 What is the CDK?
- 06:20 Why anti-carousel?
- 10:13 Sponsor: Ionic
- 10:52 The importance of theming and components
- 13:26 What's the biggest struggle with accessibility?
- 16:54 What are core web vitals?
- 21:24 How do you design components for hearing disabilities?
- 28:36 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 29:42 How do teams incorporate accessibility in projects?
- 34:11 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.