Recording date: Sep 14, 2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Rich Harris @Rich_Harris
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Single-page application vs. multiple-page application
- More on MPA vs SPA
- What is a SPA (Single Page App)
- Rendering on the Web
- SPA SEO Pitfalls to Know Before you Build your App
- Server rendering and Nuxt and Vue
- Server rendering and Next and React
- Canvas Charting
- Azure Static Web Apps
- Rich Harris on Twitter discussing MPA and SPA
- Qwik on GitHub
- First Look at Qwik
- Web Rush 0144 - Qwik with Misko Hevery
- What is a CDN (Content Delivery Network)
- What is Edge computing?
- CloudFlare workers
- 01:43 Guest introduction
- 03:36 What is a SPA and MPA?
- 08:22 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 09:34 What role does server rendering play?
- 12:17 What is client side hydration?
- 15:22 What's the state of modern tooling?
- 20:46 The only reason to choose an MPA is...
- 26:19 Sponsor: Narwhal
- 26:52 What is the next evolution of this?
- 36:17 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.