Recording date: 05/25/2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Wassim Chegham @Manekinekko
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Azure Static Web Apps CLI on GitHub
- Static Web Apps Authentication & Authorization
- Local development with the CLI
- Azure Static Web Apps CLI docs
- Netlify dev CLI
- Vercel dev CLI
- Server-Static npm package
- Fallback routes
- Azure Static Web Apps VS Code extension
- Grace Hopper
- 01:06 Guest introduction
- 03:10 What is Azure Static Web Apps CLI?
- 07:26 Why do I need an emulator to test local development?
- 09:43 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 10:22 Does the CLI bring Azure to your local development?
- 11:51 What does static mean in this context?
- 16:22 What was it like releasing this to your peers?
- 24:31 How did you handle the proxy?
- 26:09 What is a fallback route?
- 40:11 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 41:17 Developing tools and an ecosystem
- 53:19 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.