John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Brought to you by
- Doug’s Verbal to Visual YouTube channel
- Sunni Brown: Doodlers Unite
- Web Rush Episode 123: Sketchnoting in Tech with Mike Rohde
- Mind Map
- Concepts App for iPad
- Procreate app for ipad
- GoodNotes 5
- UPS Sketch Ads
- My Octopus Teacher
- How to Sharpen Pencils
- Baronfig tools
- Field Notes Field Notes
- 01:56 Guest introduction
- 03:38 What was your journey into sketch noting?
- 07:44 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 08:53 Did you have to start to think differently?
- 11:15 Sketching for presentation or notes
- 15:08 Does a mindmap become the sketch?
- 22:42 Do you prefer paper or iPad?
- 25:10 How do you keep yourself from polishing instead of note taking?
- 26:35 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 27:44 How do you handle mistakes?
- 30:14 What is it about Concepts that you like vs Procreate?
- 46:42 Who benefits from visual note taking?
- 50:00 How do you get started with sketch notes?
- 51:41 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.