Recording date: 03/11/2021
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Jack Hsu @Jay_soo
Brought to you by
- Micro front-end
- Nx Getting Started
- Nx Migration Overview
- Nx Cloud
- Github CLI
- GitHub Code owners
- GitLab Code owners
- Azure Static Web Apps
- Nrwl channel on YouTube
- Free Nx + React course
- Nx Playbook (one free Nx course, and a paid Advanced Nx cource)
- New Nx Devkit docs
- 01:07 Guest introduction
- 01:43 Introduction to Nx
- 03:45 What are the benefits of mono repos?
- 09:04 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 10:10 Why should someone check out Nx?
- 12:26 What's the process to get started with Nx?
- 18:02 Nx Cloud details and pricing
- 19:29 How do I know if I need to use Nx?
- 30:56 Can you cut your build time down?
- 31:46 Sponsor: IdeaBlade
- 32:42 What's new for the developer experience?
- 38:42 What's the learning path?
- 41:13 Final Thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.