John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Michael Shilman @MShilman
Brought to you by
Actionable error, crash and performance monitoring. Raygun gives you visibility into how users are really experiencing your software. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues with greater speed and accuracy.
- Storybook on Twitter
- Storybook web site
- How to test you design your system
- What is storybook and how can I use it to create a component library in react?
- How to build JS components with Storybook
- Fluid Framework Playground (demos using Storybook)
- Storybook - When, Why, and How
- Multiple technologies can be “combined” into a single Storybook
- Set up a ci/cd pipeline for storybook using GitLab
- Deploy Storybook to an Azure storage static website with Azure DevOps Pipelines
- Storybook - getting started on Pluralsight
- Storybook docs
- Storybook and MDX
- Visual testing with Storybook using Chromatic
- The Musketeers tv show on BBC
- 01:26:00 What's in a name?
- 04:35:03 Guest introduction
- 06:17:13 What is Storybook?
- 12:15:01 Sponsor: Raygun
- 12:52:06 Why use Storybook?
- 21:04:11 Adding MDX
- 27:03:17 Can I use Storybook in my CI process?
- 32:42:04 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 33:50:12 How does Storybook handle client change requests?
- 40:55:02 How do different technologies work with Storybook?
- 42:54:12 How do I get started with Storybook?
- 44:31:11 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.