John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Kevin Åberg Kultalahti @kevmodrome
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- Kevin on GitHub
- Svelte Forms on GitHub
- Svelete Discord
- John Candy movies
- Formee library
- Reactivity in Svelte
- Try Svelte Forms in the Svelte REPL
- Svelte Stores
- Svelte Society - community -on Twitter
- Svelte community on Discord
- Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome
- Tutorial on creating Svelte Actions
- RxJS Docs page … open the browser tools and enjoy!
- 02:18 Guest introduction
- 04:01 How did you decide to work on forms for Svelte?
- 07:45 How does Svelte Forms make life easier over HTML?
- 09:21 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 10:05 What features seperate you from other libraries?
- 20:51 How do you handle validation?
- 26:35 What's a view model?
- 30:00 How does extensibility work?
- 37:40 How is styling handled?
- 39:05 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 40:18 Other projects on the go?
- 42:29 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.