John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Tomomi Imura @Girlie_Mac
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
- 01:41 Guest introduction
- 05:48 What inspired you to create these?
- 11:06 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 11:48 Sketch notes
- 18:12 What is sketch noting?
- 22:58 What tools do you use for sketch noting?
- 34:26 How do you start crafting a talk?
- 36:23 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 37:34 Final thoughts
- HTTP Cats
- GitHub repo
- ES6 Spread Operator
- Git Commands explained with Cars
- Example of Sketchnoting from Tomomi
- Copic markers
- Procreate for the iPad
- Field Notes books
- Verbal to Visual Sketchnoting videos
- The Sketchnote handbook and workbook
- Mike Rodhe and Sketchnoting on Twitter
- Nitya Narasimhan on Twitter
- Tomomi at DevRelCon Tokyo
- Fluid Framework
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.