Sean Larkin joined the show to talk about Webpack, how fast open sources moves, how fast Webpack is moving, the core team, the formation, joining JS Foundation, the problem it’s solving, the bleeding edge features, sustainability, Sean and team’s efforts to build the community, their work on Open Collective, and more.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Code School – Give the gift of code! You can gift someone Code School for 1 month for $29, 6 months for $99, or a full year for $189 (46% off). Offer starts December 12, 2016 and ends January 6, 2017.
- Toptal – Scale your team and hire the top 3% of developers and designers at Toptal. Email Adam at
firstname.lastname@example.org a personal introduction to Toptal.
- Rollbar – Put errors in their place!
- Sean Larkin – Twitter, GitHub
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Webpack homepage
- Webpack docs
- Webpack on Medium
- Webpack on GitHub
- Donate to Webpack on Open Collective
- “The first time you demo #webpack for a friend 😅” – @Changelog
- Read Sustaining Webpack for the Future — Part 1 and Part 2
- “Tobias Koppers (sokra, the creator of webpack) has made my life as a developer so much better. So I gave him 💰💰💰💰 – sokra.github.io” — @kentcdodds
Webpack team members mentioned by Sean.