Eli Bixby, Developer Programs Engineer at Google, joined the show to talk to talk about TensorFlow, machine learning and deep learning, why Google open sourced it, and more.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Toptal – Scale your team and hire the top 3% of developers and designers at Toptal. Email Adam at
email@example.com a personal introduction to Toptal.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice! Get one of the fastest, most efficient SSD cloud servers for only $10/mo. We host everything we do on Linode servers. Use the code
changelog20to get 2 months free!
- DataLayer – A one-day event in Seattle organized by Compose about optimizing the data layer to scale modern web and mobile apps. Use the code
changelogto get 20% off your $99 ticket.
- Eli Bixby – GitHub
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
This episode was produced in partnership with O’Reilly Media and OSCON. Use the code
changelog20 to get 20% off your registration.
- TensorFlow - An Open Source Software Library for Machine Intelligence
- TensorFlow on GitHub
- Talk: Deep Learning With TensorFlow at OSCON London
- Workshop: Diving Into Machine Learning Through TensorFlow at OSCON London
- TensorFlow Tutorials
- TensorFlow Serving
- Google Cloud Machine Learning at Scale on Google Cloud Platform
- SyntaxNet: The World’s Most Accurate Parser Goes Open Source
- Google Brain Team
- Keynote: How You Got Here by Cory Doctorow at OSCON London
- Google Cloud Platform Podcast - TensorFlow with Eli Bixby
- Machine Learning from Stanford University - Coursera
- Machine Learning Engineer Nanodegree - Udacity