In this special rebroadcast of JS Party, Jerod and Suz talk with John Resig about how he’s using GraphQL at Khan Academy, some of the mistakes and successes using GraphQL, John’s feelings on jQuery, and community Q&A.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Vettery – Vettery helps you scale your teams by connecting you with highly qualified tech, sales & finance candidates. Download their tech salary report for 2018 with insights from tech hiring activity in New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Washington D.C. Download at vettery.com/founderstalk.
- Raygun – Unblock your biggest app performance bottlenecks with Raygun APM. Smarter application performance monitoring (APM) that lets you understand and take action on software issues affecting your customers.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2018. Start your server - head to linode.com/changelog
- Rollbar – We catch our errors before our users do because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes, and deploy your code with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- John Resig – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Suz Hinton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- John’s intro to the GraphQL Guide - Introduction by John Resig, author of GraphQL Guide
- Get the GraphQL Guide (beta) - Link to the Ebook & Training information on GraphQL, with a free tshirt for full edition Ebook readers
- The Changelog #255: Why is GraphQL so cool? - Link to the GraphQL Podcast
- The Changelog #297: Prisma and the GraphQL data layer - Link to the Prisma and GraphQL Data Layer