Adam and Jerod talk with Olivier Lacan about keeping a
CHANGELOG and his passion for keeping a human facing, readable history, for software projects.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Toptal – Join Toptal and work with awesome people from anywhere in the world. Freelance with companies like Airbnb, Artsy & IDEO.
- Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
- Olivier Lacan – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Olivier Lacan
- Keep a Changelog
- @Changelog: On ‘Keeping a CHANGELOG’ …
- The standard CHANGELOG file for all open source projects
- Why not just use GitHub release notes?
- Isn’t a CHANGELOG about all changes not just important changes?
- Keep a changelog for each minor release?
- Aaron Swartz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tim Berners-Lee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Lawrence Lessig - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia