Peter Bourgon joined the show to talk about building microservices using Go in the modern enterprise and his microservices toolkit Go kit.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
- DigitalOcean – Use the code
CHANGELOGto get a $10 hosting credit when you create a new DigitalOcean account
- Toptal – Join Toptal and work with awesome people from anywhere in the world. Freelance with companies like Airbnb, Artsy & IDEO.
Notes and Links
- Register for Gopher Slack and talk to Peter and other Gophers in Gopher Slack. Check out the #gotimefm channel and our Go Time podcast too.
- Go kit: Go in the modern enterprise
- (21) Go kit - Google Groups
- Go and the Modern Enterprise - Peter Bourgon - London Go Gathering 2015 - YouTube
- Gophercon 2015
- Weaveworks • Weave - All you need to connect, observe and control your containers
- The Changelog #3: Google’s Go Programming Language
- kit/log at master · go-kit/kit
- kit/metrics at master · go-kit/kit
- kit/circuitbreaker at master · go-kit/kit
- kit/loadbalancer at master · go-kit/kit
- kit/ratelimit at master · go-kit/kit
- kit/tracing at master · go-kit/kit
- Dapper, a Large-Scale Distributed Systems Tracing Infrastructure
- Distributed Systems Tracing with Zipkin | Twitter Blogs
- Announcing Appdash, an open-source perf tracing suite - The Sourcegraph Blog
- Incubation Status Template - Apache Incubator
- kit/addsvc at master · go-kit/kit