Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
Notes and Links
- We’re now part of the Fusion Network
- Catch up with us at The Big (D)esign Conference
- We’ll be at Lone Star Ruby Conference 2011
- Ryan Kirkman, Co-Founder of Protosal.
- Thomas Davis, Co-Founder of Protosal, also runs backbonetutorials.com
- Fork the GitHub project to get your script included
- A CDN helps serve assets from servers closer to the user.
- CloudFlare sponsors the project.
- Cached Commons has some of the same goals, but uses GitHub as a provider.
- CDNJS packages uses the same format as NPM
- Microjs is a micro-site for micro-frameworks
- Protosal lets you generate proposals using templates and variables to save time.
- cdnjs-command is a Ruby gem command line helper for CDNJS.
- Brunch A lightweight approach to building HTML5 applications with emphasis on elegance and simplicity.