Matt Holt and Sebastian Erhart joined the show to talk about Caddy the HTTP/2 web server written in Go. It’s time to serve the web like it’s 2015!
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
- Toptal – Join Toptal and work with awesome people from anywhere in the world. Freelance with companies like Airbnb, Artsy & IDEO.
- imgix – Real-time Image Processing. Resize, crop, and process images on the fly, simply by changing their URLs.
- Linode – Our cloud server of choice! We host everything we do on Linode servers. Use the code
gotime20to get 2 months free!
- Matt Holt – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Sebastian Erhart – Twitter, GitHub
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Caddy - The HTTP/2 Web Server Made for Humans
- Caddy on GitHub
- Experimental install script (some hate piping into bash, but others find it convenient)
- Let’s Encrypt
- xenolf/lego on GitHub
- A technical look at the inside of Caddy (Go language)
- [Podcast Suggestion] Matt Holt - Caddy HTTP/2 Web Server