We talk with Nader Dabit, Developer Advocate for Amazon Web Services, about the role of DevRel and what’s involved in this “dream job”, frontend and mobile developers using AWS Amplify to build cloud-enabled applications, how GraphQL, React, and others fit in, and the direction of React Native.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Rollbar – We catch our errors before our users do because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes, and deploy your code with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- DigitalOcean – DigitalOcean is simplicity at scale. Whether your business is running one virtual machine or ten thousand, DigitalOcean gets out of your way so your team can build, deploy, and scale faster and more efficiently. New accounts get $100 in credit to use in your first 60 days.
- Algolia – Our search partner. Algolia’s full suite search APIs enable teams to develop unique search and discovery experiences across all platforms and devices. We’re using Algolia to power our site search here at Changelog.com. Get started for free and learn more at algolia.com.
- Fastly – Our bandwidth partner. Fastly powers fast, secure, and scalable digital experiences. Move beyond your content delivery network to their powerful edge cloud platform. Learn more at fastly.com.
- Nader Dabit – Twitter, GitHub
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- React Native Training - Professional Private and Classroom React Native Training
- AWS Mobile
- GitHub - dabit3/awesome-aws-amplify: Curated list of AWS Amplify Resources
- AWS Amplify Quick Start
- Building AI Enabled GraphQL Applications – Open GraphQL – Medium
- Introducing the AWS Amplify GraphQL Client – Hacker Noon