LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster. It’s an exception tracker, a session re-player and a performance monitor. Get 14 days free at logrocket.com/syntax.Freshbooks - Sponsor
Get a 30 day free trial of Freshbooks at freshbooks.com/syntax and put SYNTAX in the “How did you hear about us?” section.Show Notes ES2019
04:03 - Array.flatMap() 05:30 - Array.flat() 07:37 - Array.fromEntries() 09:50 - String.trimStart() and String.trimEnd() 11:23 - Function.toString() 11:57 - Object Key Order
- Integer keys in ascending order (and strings like “1” that parse as ints)
- String keys, in insertion order (ES2015 guarantees this and all browsers comply)
- Symbol names, in insertion order (ES2015 guarantees this and all browsers comply)
14:50 - Big int 18:09 - Nullish coalescing 20:57 - Optional Chaining 24:55 - promise.allSettled 25:33 - Dynamic import 27:14 - string.matchAll(regex) and string.replaceAll 29:30 - globalThis 30:44 - Module Namespace Exports 33:11 - Navigator.share() API 36:34 - Async Hooks 37:39 - Pipline Operator 39:59 - Top Level AwaitLinks
- Scott: Level Up Tutorials Pro - Sign up for the year and save 25%!
- Wes: All Courses - Use the coupon code ‘Syntax’ for $10 off!