It's a Potluck episode - you bring the questions and we turn them into tasty treats.DeployHQ - Sponsor
DeployHQ is the easiest way to deploy websites to your servers. Invite your team and set up automated deployment processes to:
- Compile a production build of your assets
- Deploy securely to servers behind VPNs and firewalls
- Execute SSH commands
- Manage and upload your config files
- Preview and schedule deployments
- Track and monitor your deployments in real-time
Deploy to multiple servers at the same time, whether that be your own server via FTP/SSH, or an Amazon S3 bucket. You can even start deployments automatically whenever you push!
Instant setup for repositories hosted on GitHub, Bitbucket, GitLab and Codebase, plus realtime notifications in your favourite chat services like Slack or HipChat.
To get 50% off your first 6 months, head on over to deployhq.com/syntax. The first 25 listeners to deploy successfully will receive a FREE branded mug or t-shirt!Fluent Conf - Sponsor
Developers, software engineers, designers, and web performance professionals flock to Fluent in pursuit of a common goal: building a better web. That means delivering fast, secure, accessible experiences to users and customers.
Fluent covers a broad range of technologies and topics to provide web programming professionals with the skills, connections, and inspiration needed to build better online and mobile experiences.
Fluent is this June 11-14 in San Jose, CA. Save 20% today with code: SYNTAXSubmit Your Questions Here Show Notes
- What was your biggest breakthrough in Programming?
- Any tips, tools and tricks to avoid procrastination
- The productivity episode
- Sort by anxiety
- Eat That Frog
- Thoughts on CMSes? Headless? Database Driven? Static Site Generator?
- Headless WordPress
- How can I start creating and selling courses?
- How did you two become renown in the developer community?
- We don't think we're renown :)
- YouTube Ad Revenue is poor
- Is Yeoman still a thing?