Kontent by Kentico is a headless CMS that provides live editing experience to non-technical users and hands you the technical tools to build websites, mobile apps, voice assistants, or anything else where you need content. Use REST API or GraphQL and get your content via the global Fastly CDN. Designed to unify all your content and operations, in compliance with ISO27001 and SOC2Type2 certifications.Spin up a new project today and discover Kontent.LogRocket - Sponsor
LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster. It’s an exception tracker, a session re-player and a performance monitor. Get 14 days free at logrocket.com/syntax.Freshbooks - Sponsor
Get a 30 day free trial of Freshbooks at freshbooks.com/syntaxShow Notes
- 00:13 Let’s get STUMP’d
- 01:08 Cleaning out the garage
- 05:05 What are 4 methods available on weakmap?
- 09:29 How do you make the first letter of a string into uppercase?
- 10:26 What is the typeof operator?
- 11:53 What are classes in ES6?
- 13:21 How do you enumerate key and value pairs of an object?
- 15:44 Kontent by Kentico
- 17:08 What is an event queue?
- 21:05 Why do you need JSON?
- 24:49 Why do you need a promise?
- 25:45 Explain the range overflow property
- 28:21 How do you return all matching strings against a matching expression?
- 30:14 Sponsor: LogRocket
- 30:51 What is a thunk function?
- 33:46 Can you redeclare let or const variables?
- 34:17 What are enhanced object literals?
- 35:56 What is the difference between call, apply, and bind?
- 38:52 Sponsor: Freshbooks
- 39:57 What are benefits of modules and why would you need them?
- 43:50 ××× SIIIIICK ××× PIIIICKS ×××
- 48:47 Shameless Plugs
- Scott: Who ARTed Podcast
- Wes: Patio furniture