In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes try to stump each other with interview questions from 30 Seconds of Interviews.Sentry - Sponsor
If you want to know what’s happening with your errors, track them with Sentry. Sentry is open-source error tracking that helps developers monitor and fix crashes in real time. Cut your time on error resolution from five hours to five minutes. It works with any language and integrates with dozens of other services. Syntax listeners can get two months for free by visiting Sentry.io and using the coupon code “tastytreat”.Show Notes
- What is the difference between the postfix (i++) and prefix (++i) increment operators?
- What’s the difference between a static method and an instance method?
- What is a focus ring? What is the correct solution to handle them?
- Syntax 017 - 22 Buzz Words Explained — Mutations, Pure Functions , Serverless, Hoisting, MVC + More
- What are the advantages of using CSS preprocessors?
- What is memoization?
- Describe the different ways to create an object. When should certain ways be preferred over others?
- What is event delegation and why is it useful? Can you show an example of how to use it?
- Can you describe how CSS specificity works?