In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes are back for another edition of Stumped! where they try to stump each other with interview questions. Today’s questions are from Flashcards for Developers.EmailOctopus - Sponsor
Email marketing for less, via Amazon SES. EmailOctopus sends your emails through Amazon’s Simple Email Service (SES), saving money without sacrificing deliverability. With simple setup and all the features you would expect, EmailOctopus is as flexible as you need it to be. Get started today at emailoctopus.com/syntax and get your first three months free.Show Notes
- What’s the difference between synchronous and asynchronous code?
- What’s the difference between .call and .apply?
- How do you share code between files?
- What’s the difference between double equals and triple equals?
- What’s the difference between null, undefined, and undeclared?
- What is the event loop?
- Philip Roberts - What the heck is the event loop anyway?
- Why is extending built-ins never a good idea?