In this Hasty Treat, Scott and Wes talk about GraphQL tooling, and specifically a couple tools we use that will change your experience with GraphQL..TECH Domains - Sponsor
.TECH is taking the tech industry by storm. A domain that shows the world what you are all about! If you’re looking for a domain name for your startup, portfolio, or your own project like we did with uses.tech, check out .tech Domains. Syntax listeners can snap their .TECH Domains at 80% off on five-year registration by visiting go.tech/syntaxistech and using the coupon code “syntax5”.LogRocket - Sponsor
LogRocket lets you replay what users do on your site, helping you reproduce bugs and fix issues faster. It’s an exception tracker, a session re-player and a performance monitor. Get 14 days free at logrocket.com/syntax.Show Notes
03:38 - What is it?
- Code generation for GraphQL APIs
04:34 - What can it do?
- Generate React hooks for any of the major player Apollo client (urql)
- Types for the full stack — resolvers, mutations
07:49 - How we use it
- Generate a schema file to keep client and server in sync in mono repo
- Creates all React Hooks
- Generates all types for both resolvers, and anything client-side
- React Query