Vercel is the platform for frontend developers, providing the speed and reliability innovators need to create at the moment of inspiration. Founded by the creators of Next.js, Vercel has zero configuration support for 35+ frontend frameworks, including SvelteKit. We enable the world’s largest brands like Under Armour, eBay, and Nintendo, to iterate faster and create quality software. Try out Vercel today to experience the easiest way to use Svelte.
We're finally getting back into it again. This week Brittney and Kev catch up on the latest since Svelte Summit. Enjoy!
Intro music by Braden Wiggins a.k.a. Fractal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Election Graphs using Svelte and SvelteKit
- Creative Coding (around 18 minutes it gets trippy!)by Alexander Esselink
- Jammies - Ecosystem Innovation Award
- Steven Sanderson, creator of Knockout.js shows us SvelteKit during his NDC talk
- SvelteKit Milestone 97%!
- Brittney: Twitter is going to die, Mastodon is where it is at
- Kev: Twitter is NOT going to die