Recording date: Oct 8, 2020
John Papa @John_Papa
Ward Bell @WardBell
Dan Wahlin @DanWahlin
Craig Shoemaker @craigshoemaker
Randall Kanna @RandallKanna
Brought to you by
Visit nx.dev to get the preeminent open-source toolkit for monorepo development, today.
Actionable error, crash and performance monitoring. Raygun gives you visibility into how users are really experiencing your software. Detect, diagnose and resolve issues with greater speed and accuracy.
- The Standout Developer
- Randall Kanna’s website
- Ruby on Rails
- Blog site at dev.to
- iOS and Swift
- Randall Kanna video on React and Truffle
- Ask Trim
- 02:08 Guest introduction
- 04:29 What inspired you to write this book?
- 09:51 What is Etherium?
- 12:19 Sponsor: Ag Grid
- 13:33 What do they teach in boot camps?
- 16:04 How do you get your first job?
- 29:00 How do you stand out with your resume?
- 44:39 Sponsor: Nrwl
- 45:19 Using this information for jobs in the future
- 48:51 What's the story in your career?
- 53:43 Final thoughts
Podcast editing on this episode done by Chris Enns of Lemon Productions.