Redux maintainer Mark Erikson joins Jerod and Amal for an in-depth conversation around the React community’s fav state management solution. We learn how Mark came to be maintainer of Redux, why and how Redux Toolkit came about, when to go with Redux vs other options, and much more.
ALSO: prop drilling, the grep factor, & lasagna mode (oh my)
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Raygun – With Raygun Error and Performance Monitoring you have all the information you need at your fingertips to quickly find and fix errors and performance issues across your tech stack down to the line of code. Get started with a free 14-day trial, head to raygun.com and join thousands of customer-centric software teams who use Raygun every day.
- AWS Amplify – AWS Amplify is a suite of tools and services that enable developers to build full-stack serverless and cloud-based web and mobile apps using their framework and technology of choice. Amplify gives you easy access to hosting, authentication, managed GraphQL, serverless functions, APIs, machine learning, chatbots, and storage for files like images, videos, and pdfs. Learn more and get started for free at awsamplify.info/JSParty
- Mark Erikson – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Amal Hussein – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links