Jerod assembles a team of WebRTC experts (Suz, Feross, Mikeal) for a deep, deep dive on this practically-ubiquitous yet still-complicated web API.
We review its history, share really cool applications using the tech, provide an excellent primer on what you need to know about it, and details some production gotchas. ALSO we celebrate how Feross single-handedly “upgraded the internet”! 🙌
- Rollbar – We move fast and fix things because of Rollbar. Resolve errors in minutes. Deploy with confidence. Learn more at rollbar.com/changelog.
- Gatsby Partner Program – Become a Gatsby certified partner today to accelerate your growth alongside their amazing ecosystem, get exclusive access to Gatsby’s product roadmap, beta test new features, access training materials, and connect with the Gatsby team. Read all about it and get started at gatsbyjs.com/changelog
- Linode – Our cloud of choice and the home of Changelog.com. Deploy a fast, efficient, native SSD cloud server for only $5/month. Get 4 months free using the code
changelog2020. To learn more and get started head to linode.com/changelog.
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
- Suz Hinton – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Mikeal Rogers – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links