Sam and Ryan talk about lessons from Jason Fried's Q&A about scoping down product features, and how that applies to our open-source work. They also talk about inlining critical-path CSS with FastBoot.
- Inlining CSS with FastBoot (0:08)
- Scoping down (14:26)
- Jason Fried's Q&A at Laracon
- Scoping down at work and in OSS
- How to handle OSS contributors who add scope
- How bugs indicate a larger-than-expected problem space
- How to say no to new features you can't commit to supporting
- Are there projects that can't be scoped down?
- Using OSS checkpoints to avoid burnout