Sam and Ryan talk about how module side effects can expose order-dependent code, and why its worth ensuring your modules work regardless of import order. They also talk about different UI patterns for forms in modals, and some tips for working with Mirage in Cypress.
- 0:00 – Intro
- 4:04 – Keeping imports order-independent when modules have side effects
- 25:02 – Using Mirage with Hasura
- 32:00 – Cypress helpers for mocking auth and data
- 46:37 – UI patterns for modal actions
- 56:26 – Organizing shared query code
- [GitHub Codespaces](https://github.blog/2021-08-11-githubs-engineering-team-moved-codespaces/)