Sam and Ryan talk about
- Functional CSS training at EmberConf
- Some ideas for hiding styling implementation details from templates
- A new setup for multiple staging environments
- An idea from data modeling called “Making the impossible, impossible”
- How to use data down actions up effectively in forms
They also answer some listener questions:
- When should I use polymorphic or reflexive relationships?
- When do I need to explicitly name a relationship’s inverse?
- When should I reference relationships and when should I embed them?