Sam and Ryan chat about Tailwind and compilers (again), Ryan's EmberJS homepage teardown, and releasing with git tags. They also answer some listener questions.
- 0:00 – Compilers, Tailwind, and APIs for styling components
- 17:00 – Ember.js Homepage teardown
- 30:48 – git tag for immutable gh references
We also answers some listener questions:
- 37:14 – Q: What's the deal with using websockets in Ember? Any good patterns beyond creating some kind of Ember service to listen to the socket and push data into the store? (@yohanishkin on Slack)
- 40:57 – Not sure if you’ve talked about it at all yet, but the this topic seems worth further exploration: [Should Ember better define its use of Slack?] @mattmcmanus