Sam and Ryan talk about their experience building the headlessui.dev website with the folks from Tailwind Labs. They chat about the team’s deadline-driven development process, some new Figma workflow tips when implementing a design that was built with Tailwind CSS in mind, and some tech takeaways from building a docs site with Next.js. They also chat about some testing conversation that was happening on Twitter this week.
- 1:46 – The power of shipping with a deadline
- 12:22 – What is Headless UI?
- 16:39 – Design / dev handoff tips with Figma and Tailwind
- 28:00 – Tech learnings from building a docs site with Next.js
- 52:47 – Tweets of the Week: Unit vs. Integration testing