This week the Views of Vue panelists discuss the frameworks built using Vue. We start with the Vue CLI, then go into Gridsome and static site pros and cons, Nuxt and server side rendering, and Vuepress for simple setup and development. We also discuss other frameworks like Quasar, Vapper, and the experimental Vite.
- Steve Edwards
- Lindsay Wardell
- Austin Gil
- Quasar Framework
- How We Used Gatsby.js to Build a Blazing Fast E-Commerce Site | by Mae Capozzi
- Pika - Search npm for fast, modern packages.
- How to create a portfolio and blog using VuePress and Markdown - LogRocket Blog
- How to IDE-ify your GitHub
- Follow Lindsay on Twitter > @Yagaboosh
- Board Game Arena
- One - An alternative to Uno
- There Is a Bird on Your Head! by Mo Willems
- Follow Steve on Twitter > @wonder95
- Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! – Pigeon Presents
Follow Views on Vue on Twitter > @viewsonvue