In this episode, Lindsay and Steve talk with Shawn Wildermuth, author and teacher, about how he sees Vue as a tool for building applications both large and small. We talk about his start giving talks at conferences, and pivoting into education as his primary focus in the developer community, and why he prefers to use Vue for his personal projects. We discuss his recently article on different state management techniques, and explore the Composition API and the new features of Vue 3.2.
- Lindsay Wardell
- Steve Edwards
- Shawn Wildermuth
- Managing Shared State In Vue 3
- Humanitarian Toolbox
- You Might Not Need Vuex with Vue 3
- Pinia, an Alternative Vue.js Store
- Vue 3.2 Released!
- Ref Sugar (take 2)
- GitHub | vuejs/petite-vue
- Hello World: The Film
- ShawnWildermuth - Twitch
- swildermuth - YouTube
- Shawn Wildermuth Blog
- Twitter: Shawn Wildermuth ( @ShawnWildermuth )
- Lindsay- Cibola Burn
- Lindsay- Wikifunctions and Abstract Wikipedia - YouTube
- Shawn- Mare of Easttown
- Shawn- Grim Dawn
- Steve- Stay alert
- Steve- Debate Settled: Experts Confirm GIF Is Pronounced 'GIF'
- Steve- Jungle cruise puns - YouTube