MacLane Wilkison and Michael Egorov, the creators of ZeroDB, joined the show to talk about ZeroDB — an end-to-end encrypted database (protocol), why it’s open source, how it’s different than other encryption techniques, performance for running encrypted queries, and an interesting topic called Proxy re-encryption.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
- Toptal – Join the best or hire the best engineers and designers! Email Adam (email@example.com) to get a personal introduction to get started with Toptal.
- DigitalOcean – Use the code
CHANGELOGto get a $10 hosting credit when you create a new DigitalOcean account
- Michael Egorov – GitHub
- MacLane Wilkison – Twitter, GitHub
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links