Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Fly.io – Deploy your apps and databases close to your users. In minutes you can run your Ruby, Go, Node, Deno, Python, or Elixir app (and databases!) all over the world. No ops required. Learn more at fly.io/changelog and check out the speedrun in their docs.
- Retool – Retool is a low-code platform built specifically for developers that makes it fast and easy to build internal tools. Instead of building internal tools from scratch, the world’s best teams, from startups to Fortune 500s, are using Retool to power their internal apps. Learn more and try it for free at retool.com/changelog
- Sourcegraph – Move fast, even in big codebases. Sourcegraph is universal code search for every developer and team. Easily search across all the code that matters to you and your organization: find example code, explore and read code, debug issues, and more. Head to info.sourcegraph.com/changelog and click the button “Try Sourcegraph now” to get started.
- FireHydrant – The reliability platform for teams of all sizes. With FireHydrant, teams achieve reliability at scale by enabling speed and consistency from a service deployment to an unexpected outage. Try FireHydrant free for 14 days at firehydrant.io
- Ilya Grigorik – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Ilya’s Twitter thread
- Meet Hydrogen: A React Framework For Dynamic, Contextual And Personalized E-Commerce
- Hydrogen > new
- Changelog Search > “Ilya Grigorik”
- Changelog Merch
- Kids Anthem
- React Server Components Explained
- Building Blocks of High Performance Hydrogen-powered Storefronts
- The Changelog #416: Shopify’s massive storefront rewrite with Maxime Vaillancourt
- JS Party #178: Running Node natively in the browser with Eric Simons from StackBlitz