Adam Stacoviak and Jerod Santo talk with Michal Papis about the history and future of RVM, the plan for RVM 2.0, the complexities of managing your Ruby version, Ruby 2.0 and more.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Michal Papis – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Adam Stacoviak – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Jerod Santo – Twitter, GitHub
Notes and Links
- Subscribe to Changelog Weekly
- Michal Papis (mpapis) on Twitter
- mpapis (Michal Papis)
- Issues · wayneeseguin/rvm
- RVM: Ruby Version Manager
- #rvm on freenode Web IRC
- RVM 2.0 The Plan - Google Drive
- RVM Autolibs: Automatic Dependency Handling and Ruby 2.0
- The Changelog #64: Pow, Rails 3.1 Asset Pipeline, Cinco, CoffeeScript, and more with Sam Stephenson
- The Changelog #66: RVM and BDSM with Wayne Seguin