Adam and Andrew talked to Postmodern about his open source projects chruby, ruby-install, chgems, ronin, and more.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
Notes and Links
- Postmodern on Twitter - @postmodern_mod3
- You (yes, you!) should contribute to open source - The Changelog
- The Elegant Ruby Web Framework - Padrino Ruby Web Framework
- The “Postmodern” Ruby environment · Yousef Ourabi
- Moving From Rbenv to Chruby and Direnv - Linh M. Tran
- BashFAQ - Greg’s Wiki
- shunit2 - shUnit2 - xUnit based unit testing for Unix shell scripts - Google Project Hosting
- ruby-install/test at master · postmodern/ruby-install
- A generic Makefile for building/signing/install bash scripts