Wynn caught up with Dmitry Baranovskiy to talk about his project RaphaëlJS, running an open source project, and why living in Australia is better than living anywhere else in the world.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
Notes and Links
- gRaphaël Charting library built on top of Raphaël
- TXJS —
var TXJS = JS + BBQ + you;
- Dmitry Baranovskiy’s homepage
- SVG XML vocabulary for describing two-dimensional graphics.
- VML Microsoft-backed alternative to SVG
- Raphael demos Wow!
- Ryan Dahl Creator of Node.js
- Mustache.js Logic-less views in JS, based on Mustache from defunkt