Adam and Wynn caught up with Arthur Chiu and Nathan Esquenazi from Padrino, the Ruby web framework built on top of Sinatra.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
Notes and Links
- Padrino - über modular web framework built on top Sinatra
- #padrino - Padrino’s IRC channel @ irc.freenode.net
- Ramaze - “Web framework for Rubyists”
- Mountable apps in Padrino
- Rack provides a minimal interface between webservers supporting Ruby and Ruby frameworks.
- CodeRack - Rack middleware directory
- OmniAuth - flexible authentication system utilizing Rack middleware.
- padrino-recipes Examples of forthcoming Padrino plugins based on Thor
- NestaCMS lightweight Content Management System from Graham Ashton, suitable for running small web sites or blogs. Nesta is written in Ruby using the Sinatra web framework.
- Presto Wynn’s shameless port of Nesta to Padrino powering his own site
- Express - Sinatra-inspired high performance, high class web development for Node.js
- Bowline Create desktop applications with HTML+CSS
- MongoDB Powerfully simple NoSQL database, supported in Padrino via Mongoid or Mongomapper