Rachel Roumeliotis, the Strategic Content Director at O’Reilly Media, joined the show to talk about the history of OSCON, what you can expect from this year’s conference and the importance of open source software.
Join Changelog++ to support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear!
- Codeship – If it works with Docker, it works with Codeship Jet.
- Toptal – Join Toptal and work with awesome people from anywhere in the world. Freelance with companies like Airbnb, Artsy & IDEO.
- DigitalOcean – Use the code
CHANGELOGto get a $10 hosting credit when you create a new DigitalOcean account
- imgix – Real-time Image Processing. Resize, crop, and process images on the fly, simply by changing their URLs.
Notes and Links
- O’Reilly Media Discount - Use the code
PCBWto get 50% off most ebooks and videos + 40% off most print books
- Rachel Roumeliotis - O’Reilly Radar
- Open source won, so what’s next? - O’Reilly Radar
- Why Rust? - O’Reilly Media
- How to experience OSCON Amsterdam 2015 - O’Reilly Radar
- Better code is cheaper - O’Reilly Radar
- OSCON in Amsterdam - O’Reilly Conferences, 26 - 28, October 2015
- About: Open Source Convention - O’Reilly OSCON, July 20 - 24, 2015 in Portland, OR
- Hero: Guido van Rossum - Best known as the author of the Python programming language
- The Cloudcast
- Work With Us – O’Reilly Media
- The Changelog #163: Go in the Modern Enterprise Using gokit with Peter Bourgon