We’re experimenting with something new: a super-brief Monday edition of “The Changelog” to help start your week off right and keep you up with the fast-moving software world.
If you like this, would listen to it, and want us to keep it going… let us know in the comments or by tweeting @changelog. If you’d rather we didn’t… also let us know!
Changelog++ members support our work, get closer to the metal, and make the ads disappear. Join today!
Notes and Links
- Subscribe to Changelog Weekly
- Changelog Weekly #412
- Markwhen is like Markdown for timelines
- Tauri 1.0 Release
- Why products should be “slick”, not just viable
- I hate MVPs. So do your customers. Make it SLC instead.
- No-one knows what they are doing
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!